Thursday, 24 May 2012

no, i didn't forget i have a blog, i just forgot the password..

yes, the title of  the blog post said it all. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!



And yes, virtual headdesk for me, I deserved it.
..and the worst part is, I didn't even bother to find the password (in my brain).
Anyway, final exam starts in few days.. *double headdesk.
Can't believe this is my final long semester before graduation. *triple headdesk.

Okay I should stop with the headdesk. It's not even funny if you repeat the same lame joke thrice, Humaira.
You know what I should be doing right now? STUDY MY HEART OUT! Yep, that's right.
Instead of doing what I should, I'm doing what I want. I am here. Oh actually the reason why I'm here is because I just had a sudden revelation of what my long-lost password is. HAHA.
I have no idea why it suddenly popped up in my mind (while I was reading up the class notes for Foreign Policy Decision Making) *good job, brain!

I should go. Later blog.! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love u blog sooooooo muuuuchh!! do write more!

Maira Humaira said...

thanks anonymous! (: