Monday, 5 November 2012

Holidays

I loove when people post up about their holiday trip on their blog because it always fills with a lot of pictures. Oh yes, everyone loves pictures! That is why I decided to write on my USA holiday trip last year. I know its kinda old story but I want to keep the promise I made to myself to write on this blog EVERYDAY,(although I kinda broke the promise since I didn't write anything yesterday..and the day before *coughs)  but believe it or not, its actually quite hard to write on things when I practically at home all day and night these days. I feel so pathetic now that I say it (more like type it) out loud. I need a job to keep me sane! *sigh. (Honestly, it's not as bad as you think. I actually like spending time at home playing with my niece and pet bunny, watch TV, eat, go out, come home, order Domino's, watch movies, learn how to cook and bake (paling fail), berbual dengan kakak, gaduh dengan kakak, online, sleep etc. who would hate it, seriously :P)

That's all for now.

No comments: